Max Ehrlich's résidence in 1928 is listed as Kubowastrasse 29, ground
floor. Then from 1929-1932 it is listed as Charlottenbrunner Strasse 29,
ground floor. Since these streets intersect, it appears probable that
the same house is referred to in both instances; perhaps there were
entrances on each of the two streets named.
II building is now located on this corner. The
photos below show the street as it appears today.